YUP!!I never update my school life in my blog...and now...i wan share some of picture for all of you...^^

First time...i bring my netbook go to school  because want to check our's folio...hehe...but my folio is already finish..so i bring my netbook go to school just wan to internet...ha   BUT!!!MY CLASS CANT INTERNET!!!GRRR....so we just can use webcam take some of photo...

SHOW TIME!!!


I HATE MY TEETH!!!grrrrr!!!

with my baby snow,baby janice and baby alvir....love all of them...

sweet!~

hmm...my hair copy some guy...shhh...

peace~
babyy snow..
why janice look sleppy???haha

this is snow netbook...


Next....is hari raya....baby alvir bring her netbook and i bring my phone...
SCHOOL JAMUAN...

school toilet...hmm....my hair...==''



the lil boy look cute right???he is my akaun teacher's children...cute...


baby janice
we busy to play zombie...i'm look 'kesian' ishh

crazy...

with alvir loo :




this is 'tim shoi'

melay chicken rice...

next day,in my class many people skip class cause all stomach ache....i went to toilet 2 times!GOSH!




and now...i'm update my blog at school!


0 comments:

发表评论